With the help of TurboTax, you can file your federal and state taxes without any difficulty. You can file taxes from any location, and it also enables you to confirm that tax returns are submitted on time or not. You will face TurboTax Error code 42015 while using it in your device or system.
It will prevent you from accessing any of your TurboTax features and impact the performance of your computer system. You will feel frustrated and depressed, but it can remove and ensure continued regular service after following some troubleshooting procedures. Get an instant expert guide by calling TurboTax support Number, and you will get the necessary solutions to fix it efficiently.
Do You Know About TurboTax Error Code 42015?
TurboTax error code is called a Runtime error because it occurs while TurboTax is placed in operation by you. If an error occurs, you will get the information with a message displaying on your screen.
TurboTax error code 42015 is taken place in your system in which it is installed due to incorrect system file configuration and the impact of viruses or malware in the computer. Apart from this, it affects the system functionality and declines users’ experience.
Factors Responsible For TurboTax Error Code 42015?
One of the main reasons for TurboTax Error Code 42015 is the simultaneous operation of a few incompatible programs on your system. It occurs because of a lack of hard disk on your computer. Other than this, a damaged or corrupted graphic driver can cause this error. Few other reasons are listed below.
- TurboTax incomplete installation
- Inaccurate program set-up and corrupted TurboTax
- Viruses or Malware attack on your system
- Damaged or Outdated Graphics Driver
- Unwanted application deletion or computer hardware
What Are The Ways to Fix TurboTax Error Code 42015?
Remove the TurboTax error code 42015 by following some troubleshooting steps given below.
Method -1 Disable Disturbing Programs On Your System
- Click ‘Ctrl+Shift+ESC’ keys together to activate ‘Task Manager.’
- ● The list of programs running in your system will appear.
- Press on ‘Processes’ tab, choose the programs you wish to remove and then press on the ‘End Task’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Check if ‘TurboTax error 42015’ is removed or not.
- Install ‘TurboTax’ again on your system.
Method – 2 Run Control Panel to Update or Reinstall The Interfering Programs
- If you are working ‘Windows 7 Operating System’, press the ‘Start’ button and open ‘Control Panel’ and then ‘Uninstall’ a program.
- In Windows 8, tap on ‘Start’, scroll down to navigate ‘More Settings’ and press on ‘Control Panel’ and then ‘Uninstall a program.
- Once the ‘Disturbing Programs’ are deleted, check if the problem in ‘TurboTax’ is resolved or not.
Method – 3 Reinstall Runtime Libraries
TurboTax error 42015 occurs due to inaccurate Visual C++ Package. In such a situation, remove it and reinstall it with a new version. Here are given a few steps to do it.
- Open the ‘Control Panel’ and press on ‘Programs and Features.’
- Choose ‘MS C++ Visual package’ and press on ‘uninstall’ given on top of the list.
- Once the uninstallation is completed, ‘Restart’ your system.
- Visit the official ‘Microsoft site’ and download the current and fresh version of ‘MS C++ Visual Package’.
- Open the ‘Downloaded file’ and follow on-screen instructions to install the fresh package on your system.
After following the above preventive measures, if TurboTax Error Code 42015 is not removed, then you must dial customer care number to fix this issue immediately.
Related Post: How to Fix TurboTax Error 5640